Coverage Reports on Muck Rack are a simple way to compile curated press hits, quickly generate statistics about any campaign and export ready-to-send reports.
- Navigate to Coverage Reports under Reporting in your navigation
- Click Create New
- Enter a Name for your report under General
- Choose the Columns to display in your report by toggling metrics ON or OFF
- Decide whether you'd like to Automatically add new articles to the report
- Click Save
Important info keep in mind when creating a Coverage Report:
- Social media statistics and publication data for each article in your Coverage Report are compiled when you create your Coverage Report. This may take a few minutes depending on how large of a Coverage Report you are creating.
- Giving each of your Coverage Reports a specific name will make it easier to find later. We recommend naming your report by campaign, time period (e.g. month, quarter, year) or client.
- Regardless of the method you choose to build a Coverage Report, duplicate URLs will not land in the final report. We automatically de-dupe article URLs across your report as new content is added.