Trends on Muck Rack instantly analyzes and compares articles published about companies, campaigns or keywords to show how news is trending. Search for two or more topics and Muck Rack instantly combs through millions of articles to bring you insights like the number of articles published over time, top media outlets and journalists, share-of-voice and key message pull-through.
How Trend Reports can help your team’s media research
- See how search terms perform vs other search terms over time.
- Save Trend reports and share the graphics with your team. Return to Trend reports to track how search terms are trending over time.
- Gauge share of voice against competitors, performance of key messages, or trending topics.
- Explore the trend trajectory of different topics when preparing pitches.
- View the top authors and outlets for a given topic.
Ready to build your first Trend report? Get started here.