Here are a few questions that our team recommends you ask yourself before sending a Pitch:
- Have I checked the Activity page in Muck Rack to understand recent interactions across the Media List I built for my outreach?
- Am I the creator of this list or did someone else within my organization build it?
- Are any of the reporters in my Media List already assigned to a colleague as the Relationship Owner?
- Does my contact information for any of the reporters in my list differ from what Muck Rack has listed?
- Have I personalized each email I am sending out through Muck Rack?
Here are a few questions that our team recommends you ask yourself immediately after sending a Pitch:
- Did I send an email outside of Muck Rack?
- If I sent the pitch through Muck Rack, have I reviewed the number of opens, clicks, etc. to improve my outreach the next time around?