Dashboards on Muck Rack enable you to view data and graphs from Saved Searches and Coverage Reports in one central view. See how your coverage changes in real-time in your organization’s live Dashboard to gain a comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of your press hits.
How to create a new Dashboard:
- Click Create in the top right of the navigation, or head to the Dashboards page here and select Create New
- Give it a name and click Save
How to add widgets to your Dashboard:
- From your Dashboard, click Add widget
- Select your desired widget to add from the widget library
- Click either Saved Search or Coverage Report in the Data sources section
- Select your desired Saved Search or Coverage Report from the drop-down
- Click Save
- Click the Add to Dashboard button in the upper right
You can add up to 9 widgets to any of your Dashboards.